|Price in ICO||1 ETH = 5000 FTKA|
|Tokens for Sale||800.000.000||Accepting||ETH||Distributed in ICO||80%||ICO Start Date||16 Nov 2018 00:00 AM GMT||ICO End date||31 Mar 2019 11:59 PM GMT|
We focus on acquiring and developing, renting apartment and commercial and retail properties in urban cities around the world
The world population and migration have various impacts on the structure of a city. One of the most significant impacts on the real estate industry is that residential land is used to predominate over other land uses. In fact, there are urban cities that have difficulty in keeping the supply of living space in balance.
“How can we ensure that urban cities remain sustainable for everyone on the long term?”
Globalization creates an interest for foreign investors to invest in overseas real estate markets. FTKA offers crypto capital to make it easy, quick and transparent for international investors to invest in these markets. FTKA will focus on rescuing empty or abandoned properties that can be redeveloped into residential or commercial usage. Remodeling these properties with sustainability in mind will contribute to a positive impact on the world’s energy consumption.
The real estate projects that FTKA real estates carry out add short and long-term, social and economic value to the community, connecting urban cities and exploiting opportunities. Our property selection is based on customer needs, innovation, and successful solutions. Expanding to a global level, reaching 10 new countries such as Croatia, Germany, France, Greece, Belgium, Portugal and many more in the upcoming 3 years.
Our purpose is to realise opportunity for the benefit of our stakeholders. Our approach is based on three long-held principles:
We seek to identify opportunity and realise it for our clients, shareholders and community. We encourage innovation, ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit.
With opportunity, comes accountability. We are accountable and take full responsibility for all our actions, to our clients, shareholders and community.
We always act honestly and fairly. We honour our promises. We have the courage to speak up when we make a mistake or see something that doesn't seem right.
✓ We offer a profit share of 70 % of the net revenue of all projects.
✓ We offer a BUYBACK- and BURN program.
✓ Funds collected will be invested into real assets.
Below some useful information to remember:
We recommend MyEtherWallet.com, a simple and easy to use personal wallet.
1) Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com
2) Enter a strong password and click Create New Wallet.
3) Save your Private Key by clicking Download Keystore File (UTC / JSON). This will be the wallet that you will use to send ETH and receive FTKA tokens during the crowdsale.
4) Once the Keystore File has been downloaded, click I understand. Continue. (Note: you won’t be able to click Continue until you click Download your Keystore File).
5) You should also save your private key by clicking Print Wallet as a backup.
6) Click Save Your Address.
7) To see your address, upload your private key and click Keystore File (UTC / Upload the Keystore File you downloaded earlier by selecting Select Wallet File JSON)
8) Upload the Keystore File you downloaded earlier by selecting Select Wallet File.
9) Enter the password you used to create the wallet initially and click Unlock.
10) Once your wallet is unlocked, you can scroll down to see all details. Including the wallet address which you'll need in order to send ETH from the exchange.
WARNING: DO NOT USE EXCHANGE WALLETS (E.G. KRAKEN,POLONIEX OR COINBASE ) AS THE WALLET TO SEND ETH AND RECEIVE FTKA TOKENS. YOU MUST PARTICIPATE/SEND ONLY FROM A WALLET YOU OWN, LIKE MYETHERWALLET, METAMASK, MIST, ETC...IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE PRIVATE KEY, YOU DON’T OWN THE WALLET AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ETH.
In order to participate in the FTKA token sale you must have Ether (ETH) in your personal wallet. You can purchase ETH with EUR, USD, or other cryptocurrencies by using one of the services listed below:
Regardless of which exchange you choose, keep in mind that it can take a few days to get verified for trading, so make sure to buy enough ETH before the crowdsale begins. .
Once your Ethereum has been purchased, you must send the desired amount of Ethereum from the Exchange wallet used to your MyEtherWallet address.
Once you have received ETH in your ETH wallet (at MyEtherWallet.com), you may participate in the FTKA token sale.
1) Log in to your MyEtherWallet.com account and choose “Send Ether & Tokens” in the menu.
2) Unlock your wallet with the JSON file and your password or with your Private key.
3) Enter our token sale address 0x272052c5D69D7904EF340A5F2945490C9fc3084b
4) Enter your Gas Limit and click Generate Transaction.
Sometimes the transaction will fail, due to lack of Gas provided
If that is the case you will have to resend the ether and repeat Step 3 again. Once completed, you will be able to see the token balance for FTKA
5) The transaction takes an average of a few minutes to be completed
6) To check your transaction status, click on “ETH (https://etherscan.io”) on myetherwallet.com.
7) If the transaction succeed, the FTKA tokens will be transferred to your ETH wallet automatically in the same wallet you used to send Ether to the smart contract.
Please note you won't be able to send them before the crowdsale ends on March 31st, 2019.
The real estate projects that FTKA real estates carry out add short and long-term, social and economic value to the community, connecting urban cities and exploiting opportunities. Our property selection is based on customer needs, innovation, and successful solutions.
Our recruitment strategy is to recruite the recruite people who believe in our idea and could add value to our project
A Full Service Real Estate Company With Capabilities In Investment, Finance, Asset Management And Construction
Why FTKA on Ethereum blockchain?
- is a global public blockchain platform.
- high level liquidity opportunity.
- It allows smart contracts and has many possibilities to set up a “wallet”.
- offers easy-to-use, highly functional platform for person or organization
in Q1 of 2019 we will start with our first project and is expected to be available in Q2 2019.
Reaching 10 new countries such as Croatia, Germany, France, Greece, Belgium, Portugal and many more in the upcoming 3 years.
Expanding to a global level based on market trends and FTKA strategy.
It was a challenge to recruit a great team for this project. From the beginning we said that we don't want the best people but the right people.
We wanted to work with people who believe in our idea and could add value to our project.
FTKA is and will remain a real estate company with his thoughts we have started recruiting the team. We have worked with Freelancers whose knowledge and expertise has been of great importance during the past period.
Kevin “K-brain” extensive background in Information and technology, Project Management, and Real Estate Sales has made him a vital part of the team. Kevin has what it takes to bring the Blockchain technology and Real estate together. Kevin has been engaged in online projects since 2004. He has developed and launched a number of online projects.
Marcella has a background in Marketing and has helped build multiple successful businesses over the years. With a BA in Business Management, Marcella has a passion for business, real estate and helping people achieve their goals. She specializes in Buying and Selling residential and commercial properties.
Jessi began his career in Real Estate Sales in 1995, and quickly became an award winning agent. After serving as the Sales Manager for a leading Istanbul firm, he started his own real estate company, in 2005. Jessi has extensive knowledge of investment strategies, development opportunities and the governmental permitting issues involved at all levels of the development phases.
Dimitri has graduated as an Informatics Engineer at Saint -Petersburg State University, Russia, An has more than 10 years of experience in commercial development. He has an extensive list of projects implemented, varying from corporate sites to websites of state-owned enterprises, ministries, and large banks. He uses advanced technologies in development to ensure that the services perform at their best.